Sit Down Forklift Operator
Kansas City, MO
401K / Retirement plan, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Health Insurance
$14.22 – $15.64
ProLogistix is currently hiring experienced Sit-Down Forklift Operators for a busy automotive supplier located off of 210 Highway.
Some benefits of working with us include:
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Union benefits including winter/rain clothing allowance
These positions are temp-to-hire after 60-90 days. In addition to our amazing benefits, we also offer pay increases and advancement opportunities. Apply today to learn more!
As a forklift operator you will get to work outside enjoying the sunshine while...
• Scanning products into inventory.
• Picking orders.
• Operating an overhead hoist.
We require you to have:
• Minimum of 6 months' recent experience operating a sit-down forklift.
• Experience picking and pulling orders using a scan gun.
You must be able to:
• Work outside in the elements.
• Work overtime with little notice.
• Lift, carry, push, and pull up to 60 lbs.
• Monday–Thursday, 6am-4:30pm ($14.22/hr)
• Tuesday–Friday, 5:30pm-4am ($14.62/hr)
• Friday/Saturday 6am-4:30pm ($15.64/hr)
• Sunday/Monday 5:30pm-4am
Forklift Certification for field employees has been an integral part of the ProLogistix service offering from our beginning in 1999. Every ProLogistix branch has a certified forklift instructor who must pass an annual audit and review by our Risk Services Department. Our instructors conduct the OSHA-compliant portion of the certification in our branches, and we conduct the visual evaluation of each worker's proficiency at operating the material-handling equipment at our clients' worksites.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.