Forklift / Cherry Picker
Sorry, this job has expired.
Kansas City, MO
ProLogistix is currently looking for skilled forklift operators experienced operating Cherry Picker/Narrow Aisle Reach forklifts north of the river.
As a forklift driver, you will:
• Efficiently and securely transport product utilizing Narrow Aisle Reach equipment & Cherry Picker.
• Accurately document product moved and record and input data into business system.
• Tag, label or mark orders as required.
• High school diploma/GED.
• Demonstrated proficiency in Cherry Picker & Narrow Aisle Reach Truck operation.
• Demonstrated ability to pay attention to detail and operate machine safely.
• Must be able to lift, carry, push, and pull up to 50 lbs.
• Must have steel-toe boots.
• Must be able to work in a non-climate controlled environment.
• Must be able to stand on your feet for an entire shift, which could be 8-10 hours.
• Must be able to work overtime with little notice.
• Must be able to work at a brisk pace.
• Must demonstrate good work ethics and a positive attitude.
This position is 1st & 2nd shift. It is temporary-to-hire. We offer pay increases, benefits, and advancement opportunities. Apply today to learn more!
Forklift Certification for field employees has been an integral part of the ProLogistix service offering from our beginning in 1999. Every ProLogistix branch has a certified forklift instructor who must pass an annual audit and review by our Risk Services Department. Our instructors conduct the OSHA-compliant portion of the certification in our branches, and we conduct the visual evaluation of each worker's proficiency at operating the material-handling equipment at our clients' worksites.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.